Header/Navigation Bar

Monday, January 4, 2016

Happy New Year and First Day Back at Work..

Hi Lovies!

No, I didn't fall off the face of the earth. I swore I wouldn't be one of those bloggers that disappeared after kiddos.. wellll... I didn't disappear but I apologize sincerely for the radio silence. I really appreciate the sweet emails and comments and never realized I actually had followers. So you know how to make a girl feel special! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season and a happy new year!

Today for me is a working Mommy's worst nightmare.. my first day back at work! I had a few tears here and there but not as bad as I thought honestly. Last week.. well I was a hot MESS! I dropped the boys off for 3 half days with their sitter for a trial. Cameron is a trooper and smiled and cooed at drop off and pick up each day. Bennett.. lord that boy is going to be the death of me! He wouldn't look at me at first. Then screamed holy terror and wouldn't let anyone else hold him but. He didn't want to eat, cried every day on the way to the sitter, and just well broke my heart. This morning he seemed so so.. I kissed them each goodbye and got a slight glare from him. Let's hope pick up goes better today.

They wore these outfits this morning but this picture was taken at the beach over New Year's. Hence why Bennett is actually smiling. 

This was Cameron's face last night when I told him Mommy had to go back to work today.. My thoughts EXACTLY buddy!

Well I hope everyone has a good Monday! Here's to hoping I am better at blogging in the new year :)

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!!! The first days going back to work are the very hardest. Hang in there!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It gets better! They are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete