Header/Navigation Bar

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Thoughts for Thursday

Happy Thursday Lovies!

The mountains really put me into the fall spirit. I came home and put pumpkins out everywhere! I've even been trying to figure out where I could put a few more.. Ha! I want to apologize in advance for the iphone poor quality pictures.

I made it to a local pumpkin patch and picked up a few real pumpkins and mums!

Our house is a lot of reds and I just don't think orange pumpkins blends with our decor very well. I decided to go with white and gold instead. Love them!


This little polka dotted pumpkin was at Marshalls! $8.. yes please! I thought it was the cutest thing ever!

Does anyone else excited over holiday decor? How do you decorate your house for fall?

Have a fabulous Thursday lovies!
Thoughts for Thursday
Linking up with Natalie and Annie.

No comments:

Post a Comment