Header/Navigation Bar

Monday, October 27, 2014

Happy Monday!

Well Monday is here again! We managed to squeeze in a beach weekend. Let me tell you the weather was absolutely gorgeous! I didn't want to leave Sunday afternoon. We tried to soak up as much of the day as possible!

This was Kasey's first trip to the beach. She LOVED it!

She wasn't completely understanding the whole waves/water moving deal but she figured it out. 



 We were walking and a group of people told us they were about to release 5 baby loggerhead turtles. It was going to be their last release of the year. They were soo cute!
 Dinner at Sear's Landing was amazing! Crab cakes, fried plantains, and cornbread. I was in heaven!

Our view for breakfast!

Caught this little herring lounging on the dock at breakfast.

 This picture I just had to take! I was walking behind them on Sunday. It just made me smile!
 I'm not sure who was enjoying it more.. me relaxing in a chair.. the Hubs fishing.. or Kasey standing by the Hubs the entire time.
 My MIL and I did a little shopping. This cute little interiors store had their Christmas open house and the entire store was on sale. I couldn't resist these cute little yard signs. I know I know... I don't need them but they made me smile.

This was quickly added to our yard on Sunday. Love the polka dotted pumpkin!

I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures. :) Saint has never seen a beach, either. I wonder how she would react.

    ReplyDelete