Header/Navigation Bar

Friday, October 10, 2014

Five on Friday.. Boots

TGIF!! Happy Friday Lovies!

I'm super pumped that we don't have too much on our agenda this weekend and I'm off on Monday- love bank holidays!

Since the fall temperatures are trying to make an appearance I'm dreaming of boots these days! Here are 5 that are on my wish list!

1- Hunter Rain Boots- Thanks to my large calves I need the adjustable back ones but I so hope these are purchased off my Christmas wish list! Hint Hint.. Haha! :)
Hunter Adjustable Back Gloss Rain Boot (Women)
2- Frye Melissa Riding Boots- I soooo tried to get these babies to fit! I tried the regular ones and extended calf. The regular fit my feet well but were too tight on the calves. The extended calves were fine on my calves but way too loose on my ankles/feet. I would try to walk and my foot would almost come out of the boots. BOOO!!! I wanted these in black and dark brown!! :( Someone please go buy these since I can't!

Frye 'Melissa Button' Leather Riding Boot
3- Sam Edelman Penny Boot- The clerk at Nordstrom graciously ordered these for me in hopes they would fit my calves and ankles.. WRONG! These are an awesome deal and so similar to my beloved Frye boots. Nordstrom has these on sale right now if anyone is interested.

Sam Edelman 'Penny' Boot (Wide Calf)

4- Tory Burch Claremont Tall Boot- I'm soo in lust with these boots. They are perfection! I haven't tried these on for fear I will fall hopelessly in love! LoL..  Anyone that knows me, knows I'm rough on shoes (much to my dismay and carefulness!) so I really hate to dish out this much for boots but gosh I adore these beauties!


THE TALL BOOT

5- And every girl can dream.. Gucci Maud Boot- I love the texture on these. They are a step up from the Tory's. I could never justify spending this much on shoes (a purse maybe.. shhh!!) especially for me but sigh...but I can stare at them! Love!

Gucci 'Maud' Boot

Have a good weekend Lovies!

Linking up with April, Christina, Natasha, and Darci.

The Farmer's Wife
Linking up with Amy and Karli.

No comments:

Post a Comment