Header/Navigation Bar

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Dinner Failure!

Monday just wasn't my day.. that's the best way to put it. I have been browsing pinterest, blogs, and the internet for some recipes. I was inspired by the fall weather and decided to try my hand at butternut squash soup.. EPIC FAIL! I took one bite and was nearly spit it back out. I had never tried butternut squash at all before and needless to say, I don't like it! The Hubs actually ate one bowl. I haven't decided if that was out of pity or if he was really just that hungry!


Last night I tried Annie's recipe for flank steak found here and thank goodness redeemed myself!

I bought a 1.5 pound piece and we still have plenty leftover to put in salads again. This was definitely a quick, easy, and delicious meal!

I'm over being adventurous this week. The rest of the week will be our usual or things I've made before. I am interested to do some more new meals for next week if anyone has any suggestions.

Have a great Wednesday Lovies!

No comments:

Post a Comment