Header/Navigation Bar

Thursday, October 23, 2014

My Crazy Week!- Thoughts for Thursday

Happy Thursday Lovies!

Can I get amen that it's almost the weekend?! I've been a horrible blogger yet again. Let me just give a quick overview of my week/weekend.

Last weekend we were actually in town. We attended a baby shower and a get together at a friends house. Sad to say I didn't take one single picture! I wasn't feeling 100% so it completely slipped my mind.

Monday- I came into absolute panic and choas in the office. Our cleaning people left a message with the poor lady in tears that she had seen a snake Sunday night. Great! My LEAST favorite thing in the entire world. So of course everyone is paranoid.. busy looking under desk, scared to open drawers.. yes not a productive environment. Well I stepped out for lunch and was quickly greeted with boy are you going to be glad you were gone. They caught the sucker! He was coming out of an office near mine. Two guys in the office cornered him with a golf club and got him in a paper box. Someone called the proper people to come and collect him. He was claimed to be a rat snake. So needless to say nothing got accomplished on Monday.

Tuesday- After the crazy day of Monday I had more than a few things on my plate. The morning absolutely flew by! For some I sometimes walk and come back and eat at my desk. I got in about 2.5 miles. I came back and started feel lousy. I was achy, headache, sneezing, coughing, and congested. I made it here until about 3 and had to head home. I have allergies and this crazy NC weather of hot, cold, hot, cold drive my allergies insane!

Wednesday- I was back in the office being a busy worker bee. I was still not 100% but definitely better than Tuesday. I'll take it!

Here we are at today. I have a few more things on my plate and I will be calling it a week at this office. I'm planning on volunteering tomorrow for the Young Professional Network of the Greater Raleigh Chamber of Commerce's (say that 5 times fast!) fall service day. I hope to be back on Monday with a weekend recap! I hope everyone has a good weekend!

Thoughts for Thursday

Linking up with Natalie and Annie

2 comments:

  1. I like snakes because they get rid of mice and rats, which could be carrying diseases.

    ReplyDelete