Header/Navigation Bar

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Weekending

Happy Tuesday Lovies!

This is a 3 day work week for me so bring it on! I ended up taking my shoes back to Target and purchasing the TOMs. Thanks for everyone's sweet comments and emails! I really appreciate them all. I'm slowly making some progress around this little house of ours and I hope to have some pictures soon. I feel pretty good overall. I'm having living room furniture placement and picture nonsense to conquer and I just can't decide what I want to do. More on this later.

We had a very LOW key weekend. Hopes of closing down our pool in style were quickly drenched as the rain came down. Oh well.. so long pool until next year! We don't have too much report. Our sweet neighbor gifted us some bread. It was amazing! She's working on starting her own business. We'll be her taste testers any day.


Saturday was rainy and just kinda a lazy day. A neighbor came over for a crockpot dinner. Those are the best! Epic fail that I didn't take any pictures of the pork tenderloin or mac and cheese. Sunday the Hubs played golf and I slept in. I worked on fall decorations. I am loving my little Halloween tree.


My MIL and step FIL came by for a take out dinner and chat for a bit. Very relaxing weekend!

I apologize for my lack of blogging and attitude. I've had a lot going on lately personally. I hope to be up to talking more about it soon. I also am having to say goodbye to two of my favorite co-workers. I'm very happy for them but just sad to see them go. One has been with me since day 1! She had already been with the company but started in the same office I did on the same day. It's going to be hard not seeing her around but I know we will keep in touch.

I'm hoping to come back from this little vacay with my hubby refreshed! T minus 1 day until Savannah bound!


1 comment:

  1. I like the Halloween tree, and I hope everything will be better with you soon!

    ReplyDelete