Header/Navigation Bar

Monday, September 8, 2014

Rainy Monday Morning

Happy Monday Lovies!

It's pouring rain and gloomy here. It was all I could do to get out of bed. These are the mornings I would rather lay in bed and be lazy!

Friday the Hubs called me at work and sent me this picture. A concrete something (I loose him with technical details.. LOL!) smashed his finger. His finger was swollen and bruised but luckily his ring took the brunt and actually saved his finger. So Friday night was spent at the jeweler getting his ring fixed!

Saturday was a lazy morning around the house. The Hubs decided to go shoot sport clays and meet up with some guy friends for dinner. I headed to Raleigh for some shopping (supposedly Christmas) and to meet my parents/grandparents for dinner. Can I just say I totally blew that whole no spending on myself in September out of the water! I did score some Christmas presents but I was over the moon that I scored this DVF dress at TJ Maxx.. yes TJ Maxx!


I stopped by Fresh Market to pick up a few things and stumbled across this! I have never seen Mimosas in a bottle premade. Has anyone tried these?? I will be trying them out shortly and will let you know what I think.


Sunday my parents came over and my Mom cut and colored my hair.. pictures to come soon. While she was there she helped me with my wreaths! I love them all! The summer one she made earlier but the fall and Halloween ones are new! I totally put the fall one up last night. I wanted to put my lanterns out and move the flowers but the rain stopped me. More to come soon but check these wreaths! My Mom is so good at this stuff, I totally did NOT get this gene.



I hope everyone had a good weekend! Have a good Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment