Header/Navigation Bar

Friday, September 5, 2014

FRIDAY!

Happy Friday! The first official Friday of September.. does this mean I can put all my fall stuff out now?! On my 5 this Friday..

- I'm OBSESSED with these Bark Thins thanks to Amanda. I made every single one of my coworkers try these. They all agree- they are heavenly!


- I'm going to try and follow Natalie and not spend any money on myself in September. I'm trying to knock out some Christmas shopping (yes I know I'm hectic!) and pay down some medical bills.

- I'm soooo excited to work on my fall and Halloween decor this weekend. I'm redoing my fall wreath and making a new Halloween one. Well let me rephrase this.. I bought all the stuff and know how I want to it to look and my Mom is going to put it together. I even have a Halloween tree! I've had it for years but didn't get to use it last year because we literally closed on our new house on Halloween. I can't wait to have pictures to show you!

- I confess that Christmas cards are already on my brain. I've already forewarned my MIL that I would really like her to take our pictures again. She did these for us last year and I LOVED them! She's so talented with a camera. I'm also excited that this year I get to take advantage of some sales. We had to wait until the last minute last year because I was adamant about getting our pictures in front our new house. And of course it was November before the yard was finished enough to take pictures. Anywho.. I'm determind to get a good deal this year!

- For some reason I'm obsessed with owning a fur/faux fur vest. I debated after Christmas last year and actually came pretty close to buying one but backed out a last minute. Now I wish I had bought it. I don't know why but it's just one of those things I want to add to my closet. If money was no object I love this one- that's not going to happen so I'm leaning towards something like this one below.


Linkin up with Amy and Karli.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh I need to get my hands on some of these Bark Thins! They look so good! And you are a girl after my own heart... already planning for Christmas in September :) Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete