Header/Navigation Bar

Monday, September 22, 2014

I'm Back!

Happy Monday Lovies! I can't believe it's Monday again. I know think I say that every week! We just got back from a MUCH needed mini vacay in Savannah. So let's get to it!

Wednesday night we had our last social at the club for the year. It was a full on meal! Lasagna, zuchinni, bread, and dessert. It was amazing! The centerpieces on the table made my day! Love these- I had to share!



Thursday we got up and headed to Savannah. I was dreading the drive looking forward to the trip! I don't tend to do well on long trips. I can't sit still for that long! Ha! The drive actually went much faster than I anticipated. It also didn't hurt that we stopped for breakfast and lunch along the way. We were there, checked in, settled, and off to some bars by 2:30! Success!!






Thursday night we had dinner reservations at Paula Deen's- Lady and Son's- restaurant. It was really good. It wasn't really up to what I was expecting but I mean we live in the south and eat this kind of stuff everyday so I'm not sure what I was expecting. The Hubs loved the ribs. I loved the garlic cheese bread and banana pudding!





 We were miserable after that huge dinner. We decided to rest up for a full day on Friday. I will be back tomorrow with some more highlights and pictures of our trip!

Have a good Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment