Header/Navigation Bar

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Thoughts for Thursday: Ramblings... App Advice Please!

Happy Thursday Lovies!

I love a 4 day work week. This one seems to be flying by too which is awesome. I hope everyone had a good Labor Day. I did absolutely nothing. I mean I seriously sat in the chair or on the couch and vegged out for the entire weekend.. sorry.. not sorry! Here are some things I'm contemplating or thinking about this week.

+ I seriously think I'm the only one on the planet that hates pumpkin or pumpkin spiced stuff. No thanks. I know I'm weird.

Image result for pumpkin spice

+ I had all intentions of getting my fall things out for the house this weekend but it just never happened. That would mean I would have had to walk upstairs and this preggo girl just wasn't feeling it. Hahaha.. maybe this coming weekend.. maybe.

+ I'm so ready for cooler weather it's not even funny. I'm over being hot, sweaty and ginormous. If I have to be ginormous.. I'm ready for some nice fall weather.

+ I'm still anxiously awaiting the arrival of my rocker/glider/recliner. The nursery is complete minus this beauty. This Friday will be 7 weeks since I ordered it. They told me 8-10 weeks so it's getting close. I'm so impatient. :) It's the one below in navy trimmed in white!


+ I NEED to figure out the whole Instagram thing. I have an account and have maybe used it once or twice. I'm a creature of habit and I need to venture out a bit. I feel like Instagram will be good when the boys are here with sharing pictures for family and friends. I keep saying this and I keep procrastinating.. maybe typing this will hold me accountable.

Image result for instagram logo

+ I seriously almost went on a rant on Friday. People kill me. Everyone is constantly (complete strangers) asking me when my baby is due. Yes my stomach is huge. It's two babies. Then I get the omg.. do you know how hot it's been this summer? Why yes I do.. I've been very pregnant through it all thank you very much. And two? Your first few months are going to be hell. Why thanks for the encouragement. I mean really?

+ My cravings are spiraling out of control. I didn't really have cravings in the first trimester.. I had aversions. The second trimester was so so.. there were definitely things I wanted but it wasn't the end of the world if I didn't have it. Now.. I seriously could take you out over a chocolate chip cookie or lately a chicken biscuit. Someone please stop me!!

Image result for chocolate chip cookies

+ I have read Moms on Call Basic Baby Care: 0-6 Months and The Happiest Baby on the Block. I thought they were both filled with some good information. I'm working on finishing Twinspiration now. I want an app that is helpful for tracking sleep, feedings, diapers changes and etc. Anyone have any suggestions? I would love to hear them.

Thoughts for Thursday

Linking up with Natalie and Annie.

No comments:

Post a Comment