Header/Navigation Bar

Thursday, September 3, 2015

33 Weeks


how far along: 33 weeks! (5 weeks or less until the monkeys get here! Not that I'm counting or anything :))
 
size of the babies: According to our ultrasound on 8/19/15 Baby A is 3lbs 15oz (54% percentile for a single baby) and Baby B is 4lbs 10oz!! (93% percentile for a single baby). The doctor is so pleased with their weights. Mom over here is definitely feeling every bit of it!
 
total weight gain: 41lbs .. BLECK!!
 
gender: TWO BOYS!!!
 
maternity clothes: 100% minus a few maxi dresses that are regular sizes. You will see me in the same thing over and over again now. I don't want to spend any more money on maternity clothes. Plus some of my maternity stuff is getting tight in the belly.. grrrreeeaaatt.. I hope to make it through. 

stretch marks: Yep- on my hips.. boo!! 
 
movement: lately they like to kick each other. It's crazy to watch and feel my stomach move.
 
sleep: Ugh.. pregnancy insomnia is definitely here..lately it's been hard to sleep. These little rascals are ready to kick nonstop when I'm ready to lay down. I move around but it's hard to get comfortable. My hips are sore and getting up every 2 hours to pee doesn't help.
 
missing: Deli meat, raw sushi, medium rare steaks, and fun cocktails.
have you told friends/family: Yep! Everyone should know by now. If you see me, you know I'm preggo. 
 
cravings/aversions: Rice and beans from a Mexican restaurant, chocolate ice cream with almonds or blueberries, watermelon, special K cereal, and peach milkshakes from Chickfila. 
 
symptoms: I have to pee ALL the time! Heartburn has made another appearance. I can feel the boys kicking my ribs so I feel like they are still head down but just getting longer in length. 
 
cries: I seriously tear up at EVERYTHING.

labor signs: No. thank you lord!

belly button in or out: It's definitely poking out. Certain dresses or shirts you can definitely see it.

wedding rings on or off: They've been off completely. My feet and fingers are puffy. Bleck!
 
the hubs is: getting excited/nervous about the arrival of our little guys. He likes to feel them move all over every night before bed. He talks to them and they kick him.. it's adorable!
 
babies are: still gaining weight (about a half a pound per week) and could grow up to another full inch this week. With that much baby inside your uterus, your amniotic fluid level has maxed out., which explains why some of their pokes and kicks feel pretty sharp these days. Antibodies are being passed from me to the little ones as they continue to develop their own fetal immune systems, which will come in handy once they are outside the womb and fending off all sorts of germs.
 
looking forward to: meeting our boys.. I know I'm going to trade this tired into a whole different level of tired. I know I will trade this uncomfortable body in for a completely different uncomfortable but I'm kinda over being pregnant at this point. I'm only truly comfortable when I'm asleep and that's not all the frequent.  

best moments: Finished with birthing classes and our breast feeding class. The nursery is done besides getting our rocker/glider in. The freezer is stocked with some meats. Feeling pretty accomplished. 

No comments:

Post a Comment