Header/Navigation Bar

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Thoughts For Thursday- the countdown..

Happy Thursday Lovies!

I don't know about you but I'm seriously looking forward to a 3 day weekend. I hope to just rest. Nothing is on my agenda and I'm totally fine with that! I'm counting down the days until I'm no longer preggo.. sad but true. I have truly enjoyed this pregnancy and amazed at what my body has been capable of. I'm starting to get to the uncomfortable stage and I will be 34 weeks on Monday. This has always been my doctors goal (well 28 then 34). My next goal will be 36 weeks. We are just rolling with it for now..

+ The swelling of my feet and hands is here and it's in full force. My doctors don't seem too concerned since my blood pressure, urine, and everything else looks good. I hate the way it feels though.


+ My Hubs and I enjoyed a wonderful date night on Saturday. We ended up going to Jimmy V's. We've never been there but will DEFINITELY be going back. They were sooo nice there! We didn't make reservations and they got us in. The food was amazing! Our waitress asked if we were celebrating anything. We said no but we were expecting twin boys. The owner came over and chatted with us. He asked us to send pictures of the boys and their names and he would love to put them on his website. They also sent over a dessert.. a mouth watering.. delicious dessert! My Hubs really doesn't care for chocolate and he's still swooning over this dessert. 



+ We got an extra refrigerator/freezer for our garage last weekend. I'm really happy about getting it. I stocked up on some meats this past week that were on sale to freeze and I hope I feel up to preparing a few meals to freeze this weekend. I am loving the extra room and additional storage. 

+ The boys nursery is done but some final touches and our rocker. It's nice to feel done with that project. I keep praying they will call and say our chair is ready. They told me 8-10 weeks.. Tomorrow will be 6 weeks. Oh well.. here's to hoping!

+ At the beginning of my pregnancy I wanted NOTHING to do with desserts or chocolate. Like I could gag thinking about them. Around 20-22 weeks I started to want a little here and there. Now I'm totally out of control!! I may or may not have had 10 mini chocolate chip cookies yesterday.. 10?! Someone please come take them away from me stat! 

+ On top of everything going on pregnancy wise. I'm trying to stay on top of work and looping everyone and their brother in my deals so everyone will know what's going when when I leave. My office told us that they are moving while I'm gone. Greeaattt! So not only am I trying to stay awake and some what comfortable stay on top of work, I also need to pack up my office before I leave. Fun times I tell ya!

+ I'm starting to get nervous but the upcoming delivery and people wanting to visit. I want people to meet the boys but I don't want a circus. I don't want people in and out when we need rest. I want help.. aka my Mom or MIL but I don't want a revolving door or an audience until I'm somewhat settled. I know I'm going to piss family and some other people off but we'll just see how it goes. I can't worry about them.. I need to worry about me and my boys first. I know.. I worry about things I shouldn't. It's how I roll..

I hope everyone has a fabulous Labor Day Weekend! Someone please have a cocktail (or several) for me!

Thoughts for Thursday

Linking up with Natalie and Annie.

No comments:

Post a Comment