Header/Navigation Bar

Thursday, August 20, 2015

31 Weeks



how far along: 31 weeks! (7 weeks or less until the monkeys get here! Not that I'm counting or anything :))
 
size of the babies: According to our ultrasound on 8/19/15 Baby A is 3lbs 15oz (54% percentile for a single baby) and Baby B is 4lbs 10oz!! (93% percentile for a single baby). The doctor is so pleased with their weights. Mom over here is definitely feeling every bit of it!
 
total weight gain: 34lbs .. BLECK!!
 
gender: TWO BOYS!!!
 
maternity clothes: 100% minus a few maxi dresses that are regular sizes. You will see me in the same thing over and over again now. I don't want to spend any more money on maternity clothes. Plus some of my maternity stuff is getting tight in the belly.. grrrreeeaaatt.. I hope to make it through. 

stretch marks: Yep- on my hips.. boo!! 
 
movement: lately they like to kick each other. It's crazy to watch and feel my stomach move.
 
sleep: Ugh.. pregnancy insomnia is definitely here..lately it's been hard to sleep. These little rascals are ready to kick nonstop when I'm ready to lay down. I move around but it's hard to get comfortable. 
 
missing: Deli meat, raw sushi, medium rare steaks, and fun cocktails.
have you told friends/family: Yep! Everyone should know by now. If you see me, you know I'm preggo. 
 
cravings/aversions: Rice and beans from a Mexican restaurant, chocolate ice cream with almonds or blueberries, watermelon, special K cereal, and peach milkshakes from Chickfila. 
 
symptoms: I have to pee ALL the time! Heartburn seems to be getting a little better. The boys have dropped so I don't have the horrible heartburn as much but I traded it for lower back and pelvic pain.
 
cries: I seriously tear up at EVERYTHING.

labor signs: No. thank you lord!

belly button in or out: It's definitely poking out. Certain dresses or shirts you can definitely see it.

wedding rings on or off: They've been off completely. My feet and fingers are puffy. Bleck!
 
the hubs is: annoyed with me that I'm dragging him to birthing classes but he's a trooper. :) only 3 more classes left honey.
 
babies are: weighing in at over 3lbs plus each and they are quickly approaching their birth length- though they have to pack on another 3-5 lbs before D-day. Also developing at an impressive clip-their brain connections. They are now tracking and processing information, tracking light, and perceiving signals from all five senses. They are also putting in longer stretches of sleep, which is why you're noticing more defined patterns of wakefulness and rest. 
 
looking forward to: Finalizing the nursery (well minus the rocker that will be here in another 4-6 weeks). 
 
best moments: Completing our registries and making progress on putting things away and completing the nursery!

Thoughts for Thursday
Linking up with Natalie and Annie.

1 comment:

  1. You look great! Hope you're still feeling good. Pregnancy insomnia is the worst. I lived on chick fil a milkshakes my whole second pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete