Header/Navigation Bar

Thursday, August 6, 2015

29 Weeks


how far along: 29 weeks! (9 weeks or less until the monkeys get here! Not that I'm counting or anything :))
 
size of the babies: According to our ultrasound on 7/22 Baby A is 2lbs 6oz and Baby B is 2lbs 11oz. 
 
total weight gain:  30.. BLECK!!
 
gender: TWO BOYS!!!
 
maternity clothes: 100% minus a few maxi dresses that are regular sizes. You will see me in the same thing over and over again now. I don't want to spend any more money on maternity clothes. 

stretch marks: Yep- on my hips.. boo!! 
 
movement: lately they like to kick each other. It's crazy to watch and feel my side move.
 
sleep: Ugh.. lately it's been hard to sleep. These little rascals are ready to kick nonstop when I'm ready to lay down. I move around but it's hard to get comfortable. 
 
missing: Deli meat, raw sushi, medium rare steaks, and fun cocktails.
have you told friends/family: Yep! Everyone should know by now. If you see me, you know I'm preggo. 
 
cravings/aversions: Rice and beans from a Mexican restaurant, chocolate ice cream with almonds or blueberries, watermelon, special K cereal, and peach milkshakes from Chickfila. 
 
symptoms: I have to pee ALL the time! Heartburn at night can be hectic sometimes now.
 
cries: I seriously tear up at EVERYTHING.

labor signs: No

belly button in or out: It's definitely poking out. Certain dresses or shirts you can definitely see it.

wedding rings on or off: They've been off completely. My feet and fingers are puffy. Bleck!
 
the hubs is: annoyed with me that I'm dragging him to birthing classes but he's a trooper. :)
 
babies are: Weighing in at nearly three pounds each and measuring about 17 inches (according to what to expect app). They are getting close to their birth length but still have to chub out a bit. Over the next 11 (9 for me!) weeks, they will more than double or even come close to tripling in weight. As they grow room in my womb will get tighter, and less likely to feel those big kicks and more likely to get poked by an elbow or jabbed by a knee. 
 
looking forward to: Getting somethings done around the house and hopefully slowly putting the nursery together. 
 
best moments: Another wonderful baby shower. We got so many diapers and wipes. BLESSED!
not so best moments: I'm tired 24/7. I can't snap out of it these days. Walking even in a store for a few and I'm worn out! I miss my energy. I still have a list of things I want knocked out before the boys get here!

Thoughts for Thursday
Linking up with Natalie and Annie.

No comments:

Post a Comment