Header/Navigation Bar

Thursday, August 13, 2015

30 Weeks


how far along: 30 weeks! (8 weeks or less until the monkeys get here! Not that I'm counting or anything :))
 
size of the babies: According to our ultrasound on 7/22 Baby A is 2lbs 6oz and Baby B is 2lbs 11oz. 
 
total weight gain:  30.. BLECK!!
 
gender: TWO BOYS!!!
 
maternity clothes: 100% minus a few maxi dresses that are regular sizes. You will see me in the same thing over and over again now. I don't want to spend any more money on maternity clothes. 

stretch marks: Yep- on my hips.. boo!! 
 
movement: lately they like to kick each other. It's crazy to watch and feel my side move.
 
sleep: Ugh.. lately it's been hard to sleep. These little rascals are ready to kick nonstop when I'm ready to lay down. I move around but it's hard to get comfortable. 
 
missing: Deli meat, raw sushi, medium rare steaks, and fun cocktails.
have you told friends/family: Yep! Everyone should know by now. If you see me, you know I'm preggo. 
 
cravings/aversions: Rice and beans from a Mexican restaurant, chocolate ice cream with almonds or blueberries, watermelon, special K cereal, and peach milkshakes from Chickfila. 
 
symptoms: I have to pee ALL the time! Heartburn seems to be getting a little better. The boys have dropped so I don't have the horrible heartburn as much but I traded it for lower back and pelvic pain.
 
cries: I seriously tear up at EVERYTHING.

labor signs: No. Minus the visit this week with pain. Luckily no labor signs. Just some uterus irritation.

belly button in or out: It's definitely poking out. Certain dresses or shirts you can definitely see it.

wedding rings on or off: They've been off completely. My feet and fingers are puffy. Bleck!
 
the hubs is: annoyed with me that I'm dragging him to birthing classes but he's a trooper. :)
 
babies are: weighing in at over 3lbs each and they will packing it on at a rate of half pound per week for the next seven weeks (well not quite but you get the point). Also growing daily is their brains, which are actually starting to look like the real thing with those characteristic grooves and wrinkles. And now my little geniuses can regulate their own body temperatures and turn up the heat, they start shedding lanugo, the downy body hair that's been keeping them warm until now. 
 
looking forward to: My last baby shower this weekend. So excited to celebrate with my girlfriends!
 
not so best moments: We're very blessed but the last week has been no sleep, tired, and a doctor visit with an irritated uterus so not a lot of good moments this week. 

Thoughts for Thursday
Linking up with Natalie and Annie.

No comments:

Post a Comment