Header/Navigation Bar

Friday, April 8, 2016

Five on Friday

Happy Friday Lovies!

We have a crazy busy weekend ahead with the boys' baptism and lots of family time. I haven't done a Five on Friday in awhile and thought it was about time. Here are a few things I've purchased/debating over..

1-Resort White
These beauties came home with me last weekend. I've tried sooo many brands of white jeans lately and these have been by far the best fit for me. Even better, I had Belk giftcards to cover all but $7 of these! Score!!

2-
I found these in the dollar bins at Target thanks to Cait @ Home Sweet Ruby. I can't wait to plant some herbs and you can't beat the $3 price tag!

3- 
This cover-up was delivered last week after seeing Caycee @ Hanging with the Hewitts post about it. I was totally down with the $12.99 price tag. I thought the fabric would have been a little thicker. It's a bit thinner than I would have liked but for the price.. I'm going to keep it. I don't see the point in spending a lot on something that is going to have sunscreen, sweat, and lord knows what else on it.

4-Shirred Band BottomShirrendipity Halter Tankini
Has anyone tried these Athleta separates? I want a tankini this year and I want something simple. If not, anyone have any suggestions on something like this? I'd APPRECIATE IT!!

5- Dreambaby Clip On Stroller Fan, White
These little fans will be perfect for the boys in the stroller or at the beach this summer. I'm DYING for summer to get here!!

Have a wonderful weekend Lovies!! 

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG
Linking up with Christina and April.


Linking up with Karli.

1 comment:

  1. You're going to think I'm crazy, but I picked up a Speedo swimsuit at Costco on a whim. I'm taking aquaboxing and needed a one piece. It actually ended up being the most flattering suit I've had in the last few years. I even went back and picked up a second one. Happy Friday! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete