Header/Navigation Bar

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Thoughts for Thursday

Happy Thursday Lovies!

+This week has flown by thanks to ice, snow, and well more ice around here. I'm personally OVER it! NC completely shuts down. I'm back to work but it's delayed each morning. I don't think the kids around here will go back. My neighbor posted a plea to send the kids back and give the parents a little break.. haha!




+I started cleaning out my closet. Wow.. I'm not going to have a lot left at the rate I'm going but is what it is. Most of the things I can't begin to fit into anymore. I have a lot of classic pieces but they aren't doing me any good when they are 2 sizes smaller than I've been for the past 2 years. Sigh.. I must face reality.

+Work (yes I use my work laptop to blog) switched our web browser from internet explorer to google Chrome. Chrome is soo much easier to upload pictures since internet explorer was having all kinds of issues but I just discovered chrome isn't posting my comments on people's pages. WTF?! So a few WEEKS of comments.. not there. So I really have been commenting but you just can't see it. I sometimes hate technology and the fact I'm an idiot when it comes to it.

+I never ever thought I'd say this but I'm over food! Well over planning food. I need some new ideas of what to cook that is simple and easy! I fall into a rut. I also think this cold weather isn't helping this for me.

+I'm ready for SPRING! I'm in a winter rut and I'm over it! Anyone else with me?

Thoughts for Thursday
Linking up with Natalie and Annie.

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean lady! I am over "comfort food". Which is weird for me to say. Ha. Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I go in cycles with food planning. I'll plan awesome things for like a week or two and then it's salads and sandwiches for a week or two! I'm so over the weather too - we just got ice and it is no fun!

    ReplyDelete