Header/Navigation Bar

Friday, June 3, 2016

Five on Friday..

It's sad that I've been counting down until Friday on a 4 day work week. Between 2 sick babies, a sick Mommy, and being out of town the past 2 weekends.. I'm SERIOUSLY looking forward to a weekend at home. Hopefully everyone will be on the mend and a productive weekend. Here are my 5 thoughts for the week...

+ I'm just being honest but I don't get the off the shoulder tops. I do think they look cute on others but they aren't comfortable to me. I feel awkward in them. Maybe this is a sign that I'm getting old?!


+ Everyone and their brother keeps asking me if I'm on snapchat.. I haven't mastered instagram yet. Anyone want to give me a tutorial for dummy's real quick?
Image result for snapchat

+ My beach bag ripped this weekend :(. I've had it for probably 4 years so I've gotten my money's worth. I had a scout deano bag. Now decisions.. what to get this time? Another deano bag?- I like that I can pile a BUNCH of stuff in there (hence probably the rip) and that's it waterproof. I don't like that the straps tend to be on the short side and that they aren't any inside pockets. I've considered the bj style and even this Hayden Reis Ditty Tote. Not sure if I'm in love with the colors/designs of the bags this year. I've heard so many good things about the Hayden Reis Bag because it's made of sailcloth hence no more rips but I just don't love the patterns. I need to love it for this price. I wanted a nautical theme of colors- not necessarily nautical patterns but navy, red, blue.. you get the idea. Thoughts? Others to consider? I would GREATLY appreciate it!

BLACK & WHITE DITTY

+ I'm already in planning mode for the boys 1st birthday party. I'm going with a Dr. Seuss- thing 1 thing 2 theme. Any ideas for activities for babies for a party? I have no clue how to entertain babies for a party so any input or ideas would be appreciated! It's going to be on October 1st so the weather is debatable temperature wise here in NC. Thanks in advance!

+ Happy National Donut Day! Click here to see where you can get free donuts. As if I need a reason to eat donuts.. Ha! Happy FRIDAY!!!



THE GOOD LIFE BLOG
Linking up with Christina and April.


Linking up with Karli.

No comments:

Post a Comment