Header/Navigation Bar

Friday, September 9, 2016

Five on Friday!

Hey Lovies! Look at me posting 3.. yes 3 times this week! I'm so happy I finally found a few minutes to blog! Here are 5 things for the week..

+ Here is a sneak peak from our photographer we had this past weekend at the beach. I was worried we wouldn't get one single decent picture because Cameron refused to nap that day and Bennett was not interested in paying anyone any attention. Bennett was busy digging in the sand like it was his job! But this one.. be still my heart! I'm equally nervous and excited to see how the rest turned out!

+ Saw this on Facebook and kinda got emotional (ok- EVERYTHING makes me emotional these days but still). So much truth in this for me!

+ Who is over half way done with Christmas shopping?.. Wait yes this lady! I know I'm ridiculous but it feels so good to not have to worry about shopping and just enjoy the holidays with my little family and the real reason for the season!
Image result for christmas done shopping early quotes

+ We have absolutely NOTHING planned this weekend and to say I'm happy about it is an understatement. We have PLENTY to do around the house and preparing for the boys first birthday party in a few weeks. So now I hope to enjoy before the party chaos starts!

Image result for nothing to do on the weekend quotes

+ Yesterday we took Cameron back to the doctor for what I felt like was the 100th time lately. Poor baby has still had a cough that just won't go away. Our doctor listened and asked.. who has asthma? I raised my hand. I have allergies, asthma, acid re-flux, and syncope. Well it's looking like this poor kid has asthma and acid re-flux (we've known about this for awhile). He is showing signs of allergies but I keep praying that is not true. They sent him for a chest x-ray just to make sure there isn't anything else going. They put him in a hospital gown. I LOST it! Thank god my husband was there to take him back. It was all I could do to hold it together with Bennett. They got the report back super fast. Normal except for ASTHMA! Poor baby is on breathing treatments 5 times a day!!! We go back in a week to re-evaluate further treatment. Please keep him in your prayers! Send wine for me. #allthemomguilt


Cheers to the Weekend!!


Linking up with Christina and April.

Linking up with Karli.

2 comments:

  1. That is a great pic on the beach!! Hate to hear that nugget has been sick. Enjoy your plan free weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny how having no plans sounds lame when you are a teenager, but awesome as an adult.

    ReplyDelete