Header/Navigation Bar

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Weekend Recap.. Mom's birthday

Happy Tuesday Lovies! Happy St. Patrick's Day!

These days are flying by and I haven't felt like doing much of anything. Sorry for the lack of blog posting but I've been doing good to make it to work. Some days I haven't even been doing that. Thank goodness for laptops and the ability to work from home! I'm so over this cold/sinus/allergy crap. I'm in the middle of my antibiotics but still not done. I hope to be over this crap ASAP!

This weekend my Hubs was at the beach with the boys. They always go to play corn hole, cookout and watch the ACC tournament. Friday night I had dinner for one my bestie's birthday! Sadly we don't have one single picture to share. We had a yummy dinner at Kanki. Saturday I did absolutely nothing. I went to bed on Friday night around 9:30 and didn't get up until 9:30 the next morning. Sunday was another lazy day. I did manage to get the strength to make a box (nothing from scratch this time) cake for my Mom. I had planned a little surprise dinner a few weeks prior.

 Box Pig Pickin Cake I made for her.

 Mom opening up her present from my Dad and us. I'm not going to lie.. I'm jealous of her gift. We got her this beauty. She was very excited!

My aunts and my Mom (she's in the blue coat).

Sadly these are the only pictures I took. I wasn't feeling myself and just didn't think about it really. These were snapped while we were waiting to be seated for dinner. Tomorrow is my Mom's actual birthday.. I hope she has a wonderful 60th birthday! You make 60 look fabulous! Love you to the moon and back! 

1 comment:

  1. Hope you're feeling better today! Love your mom's gift- I got the same coat for my birthday this year it's awesome! Looks like she had a good birthday

    ReplyDelete